• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

awesome day!

Ading522

Members
Just stripped 4 demasoni females..each had different ages for their brood..had a couple that still have the yolk in them.. Had 5 holding..but I didn't strip so she spit in the tank..found 3 remaining fry with one getting eaten just before I tried to net it..:( but I am happy with the current batch..my first batch of demasoni! I'm all stoked up..lol

zackcrack00

Members
I just got my first 75g. My mom said I couldn't get one so she got me a huge surprise. I got 8 juvenile demasoni, my favorite fish, in my 29 right now. Congrats!!! What are you keeping with them?

Ading522

Members
very nice

thanks!

I just got my first 75g. My mom said I couldn't get one so she got me a huge surprise. I got 8 juvenile demasoni, my favorite fish, in my 29 right now. Congrats!!! What are you keeping with them?

thanks Zack! i keep them in a tank with 4 juvie yellow labs.. would you like them? i may consider putting a couple of white tail acei with them..congrats on your big tank!