• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Available and coming along, anyone interested?

Jefft

Members
I have the about a dozen Yellow labs, 20 or so Rusties from beautiful parents, 8 OB available, 8 or 9 or the Rusty Fry are ready to go. 20 or so more Rusty fry in the holding net maturing but doing good. Two more Rusty females holding another Yellow lab female holding. I have a Red Empress holding, also an Electric Blue Ahili holding. Anyone interested?
BAP folks I have tried to get in touch left emails and what not cant seem to get a reply or response. Seems a shame to let the points that would further our club slip by the wayside.

Last edited:

turfboss

Members
Jeff - Points for the year do not go away till Dec 31 - so you are not losing any points - and I am pretty sure I responded to your first request - Send Sarah Roberts (Longstocking) a message telling her what has spawned (and post on the forum - with pictures if you have them of the spawn) - Sarah will get you onto the list of BAP Participants. Then just read the stikey's on the BAP Program thread, download the BAP form that you need to fill out and take some (3 I believe) to the auction to be sold (for extra points) - or have one of the officers certify that they have seen the fry at some point. That's all there is to it - this is not rocket science - and all the information is on the forum threads.