• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Automobiles?

Thai

Members
Oh **** Thai! I never knew that!!! And I thought we were best friends...er!

I've had a friend flip her 180sx on some twisties. She took a turn (hairpin) too sharp, kicked the dirt, started spinning, flew into a ditch, back onto the road, then into another ditch. Took out a telephone pole, rolled 3-4 times, and landed on her roof. Her car was slightly modded, but no roll cage. And I was behind her the whole time screaming my head off.
She managed to get out of the car safely, with no bruises nor scratches, truly a miracle. And she had a regular 'ole safety belt, not even a bucket/aftermarket seat.

Pics of said girl or it didnt happen

Lively

Members
Hmm... did anyone else notice how HE made sure we knew it was a she? LOL!

Only boys can like fast toys?

dogofwar

CCA Members
How far was the bag of fish in the passenger seat thrown?

Glad you walked away in one piece!

Mine wasnt so lucky

n1562520112_30049465_2015.jpg

Cartel

Members
Yikes nasty wreck. Good thing you made it out alright. Ill have to admit seeing tailights and headlights bouncing around and going every which way in front of you in the dark is a scary site. Only happened to me once was also a buddy ahead of me. Iv been in too many wrecks to keep track. Even though not a single one was my fault its still crappy luck.

Iv been passenger in 5 wrecks and driver in a another 2. All 7 of said cars were totaled. DONT LET ME RIDE IN YOUR CAR!!! Worse one was when a punk decided to run a redlight and hit me just about headon at 4 a.m......

On a side note id get and post some pics but they are too graphic that a friend of mine took while on a ride along with his brother. It was a subie in Montgomery that was doing about 80 through a turn when he drifted into the opposite lane and hit a chevy 2500 headon. It literally looks like someone took a sawzall down the middle of the car. The pics are sooo gross.

And heck yeah when I was in highschool I would always check wreckedexotics.com! I had forgotten all about that site.

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
You guys are nuts.

I never flipped a car unless you count chasing a Lincoln for 20 miles
until he flipped. He did not make it.
Served him right.
Don't do the crime if you cant serve the time. lol

maddog10

Members
Worse wreck that I saw was a guy on a motorcycle who lost it at about 125mph. I was at a softball game and you could here these guys coming for a long time, two bikes were racing. At the ball field there is a very slight left turn. everyone stopped to watch the bikes go racing by when all of a sudden one dropped a little lower than the other. He pushed out in the turn and dropped into the drainage ditch beside the road. He rode in the ditch until he came to where a road cut across the ditch. Bike and rider went flying for well over 100 feet. Bike was bent in 7 different directions and was completely destroyed. Rider cartwheeled across a second road and went in between several road signs, that would have cut him in half, and came to rest against a large oak tree. Everyone, except me, ran up to him (I didn't want to see what I knew I would find). I called 911 and an ambulance and helicopter were immediately dispatched. Some firefighters who were playing ball cleared the field so the helicopter could land. When I finally went up to look at the crash, the rider was sitting up against the tree and was talking to people! Ambulance arrived and canceled the helicopter. The guy broke his thumb and cut his head when he cartwheeled across the road, thats it! Oh yeah, he wasn't even wearing a helmet.

His buddy came back to see him, then did a wheelie and left! There were well over a dozen people who ratted that a-hole out to the cops.

Lively

Members
I have been meaning to scan the pics my dad took of the car - he never wanted me to forget how close I came....

I wasn't wearing a seatbelt, one of the few time it was a good thing. My head woulda been smushed like a mellon.

Image18.jpg

Pretty obvious on this shot - I rolled it several times
Image19.jpg

Harder to tell, but I did flip it hood to trunk a couple of times - and I did open the door when I came to a rest
Image17.jpg

Image16.jpg

I went off the road travelling south in left lane, came back on where there was a foot difference between road and sholder, on a curve with a bridge embankment infront of me. Yanked steering wheel against the skid because I was heading straight for concrete and looking at a head on hit, the car basically bunnyhopped (I think that is when I bent the passenger wheel) the last thing I remember seeing was the grass in the ditch. I do remember grabbing the back of the seat and praying I wasn't flung out of the car. I travelled over 6 lanes of traffic, a wide median ditch and landed pointed northbound, centered perfectly in the only paved area on the sholder on the other side of the road. Oh, and it was July 4th weekend, my parent were out of town and party at my house... it had started and I was heading home from work to join in.

Parents (after they realized I was going to be ok) were furious about the party - my idiot friends didn't even tidy up.

George

CCA Charter Member and person in charge of the we
Ya know, I just realized how cool our girl members are here at the CCA.

Not only do I know a couple of girls in the club that are into Stingrays, but Snails/Mohawks, Scuba Diving, Moderating Forums, Breeder, Wine Connoisseur, Founder of the club and now Cars. That's COOL!

We have Cool Chic's in our Club, OH YEA!

RM
Richard you are missing the boat here:eek:. Would they be in CCA if they weren't cool:jumpy::angel2:? Careful, trick question my friend.:lol::lol::lol:

George

gliebig

Members
Post up some fall foliage pics.
Took the pooch for a hike at susquhanna st park today. The colors of the trees were beautiful driving through the park....

90.jpg