• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

August Photo of the Month Photo Request

CSnyder00

Bearded Wonder
Here we go, folks! Photo of the Month is officially back in action.

For the month of August the contest will be open to all freshwater fish.

Remember, if you are the winner, you get your choice of a CCA shirt. So send in your best photos!

Please submit your entries by August 14th. Pictures should be sent to:
POTM@capitalcichlids.org.

Please remember to include your forum user name and real name with the entry so I know who you are. Also, please include the fish species and/or common name.

I'm excited to take this over and I expect this month to be full of good pics since we haven't run this since April. Any previously submitted photos sent after April must be resubmitted to be considered for this month.

Next month we will be taking it back to where it all began and only be asking for your cichlid pictures. Start thinking about the poses you want your fish to take now so that we can have a great September contest as well!

Thanks,
Cory

Last edited by a moderator:

FishEggs

That's quite the bright Festivum. I did not know they could look like that. Mine is just a dull olive color with a dark eye. Different species?
20170816_174433.jpg

xny89

Administrator
Staff member
That's quite the bright Festivum. I did not know they could look like that. Mine is just a dull olive color with a dark eye. Different species?
View attachment 18077
While mine i lighter in color than yours, my new T5 lights cast a yellow glow to my tank. You see that in looking at the silver angel in the background.