• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Are you Registered yet?

Becca

Members
Since I’m working registration, I’ll pre register then! Thanks. I wasn’t asking to get in free. I just didn’t know if you did single day passes for Saturday or if you had a separate place for workers to register.

If you are only working, and don't plan on taking advantage of any of the group buys, seeing talks, etc., you should probably talk to someone about whether you even need to register...

I know, in the past, I've had friends sit at registration with me (not to attend the event at all) and they were not forced to pay registration in order to help me out/keep me from going stir crazy alone at the registration desk.

chriscoli

Administrator
Let’s not make it complicated. If you are coming to the event, you need to register. There’s no partial day registration and there’s no discount for volunteering. (Sorry)

If anyone does notice that folks are not registered, but attending the meeting, please let me know.

CSnyder00

Bearded Wonder
Let’s not make it complicated. If you are coming to the event, you need to register. There’s no partial day registration and there’s no discount for volunteering. (Sorry)

If anyone does notice that folks are not registered, but attending the meeting, please let me know.

Agreed. We as a club spend time and money to put this on. I should pay my way just as anyone else does. I’m happy to pay/donate. As I said above, I wasn’t asking to get a free ride, I just didn’t know how it worked.