• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Are you Registered yet?

LiluDallas

Chairpersons
Staff member
I Originally purchased a marketplace ticket. This is before I got information on what The BFD was. How do I go about getting the full ticket?

chriscoli

Administrator
I Originally purchased a marketplace ticket. This is before I got information on what The BFD was. How do I go about getting the full ticket?

Hi Charnika, let me try to find your original ticket in our account this evening. If I can find it, I'll refund it and you can register for the full thing.

If you have any questions, please send me a PM.

LiluDallas

Chairpersons
Staff member
Hi Charnika, let me try to find your original ticket in our account this evening. If I can find it, I'll refund it and you can register for the full thing.

If you have any questions, please send me a PM.
I purchased the full ticket. How do I get a refund for the previous one?

chriscoli

Administrator
I purchased the full ticket. How do I get a refund for the previous one?

Hi Charnika, I saw both on your transactions (the first and the second) refunded your first one. Take a look at your statement and let me know if it didn't go through. It may take a few days.

b considine

a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude
And me. But I'm lazy. Might even do a walk-up, if only to stress out the registrars.

Blaise

red texas

Members
Hi I have a question I’m trying to get the tickets for me and my son,he’s 14 do I need to buy 2 adult tickets or an adult and kid,it doesn’t say anything about age,if anybody can help ,thanks

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Thanks Pat.

Today is the last day of pre-registration, the link will be come inactive at midnight, so register while you can.

Walk up registration will be available at the hotel starting at 5pm tomorrow.

CSnyder00

Bearded Wonder
What is protocol for workers? I am working Saturday basically all day, but won't be there Friday or Sunday. Should I pay all of my registration up front? Will it save me any cash?

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
What is protocol for workers? I am working Saturday basically all day, but won't be there Friday or Sunday. Should I pay all of my registration up front? Will it save me any cash?
There's really no comp for workers, its strictly volunteering. We only have a full weekend rate, and a sunday only rate, so pre-registering won't save you any cash, but it does make things easier for the people handling registration.

CSnyder00

Bearded Wonder
There's really no comp for workers, its strictly volunteering. We only have a full weekend rate, and a sunday only rate, so pre-registering won't save you any cash, but it does make things easier for the people handling registration.

Since I’m working registration, I’ll pre register then! Thanks. I wasn’t asking to get in free. I just didn’t know if you did single day passes for Saturday or if you had a separate place for workers to register.

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Since I’m working registration, I’ll pre register then! Thanks. I wasn’t asking to get in free. I just didn’t know if you did single day passes for Saturday or if you had a separate place for workers to register.
Gotcha, we keep things simple so that its easy for anyone to help, and less headache on the organizers too. Look forward to catching up saturday.