• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Are you going to The ECC Huge Auction?

Reed

Very Fishe
I am thinking about going to the ECC Auction and wanted to see if I could hitch a ride with someone. I would like to leave Northern VA very early on Sunday morning and return the same day.
In need some of those Tacos! :p

turfboss

Members
Reed -

Am thinking about going - need to clear it with a sub for my Sunday School class and find a head usher for the 11:00 am service - but think I can make all that happen - I am in Severna Park but if you can come up this way we can certainly ride together - and I could take another one or two folks as well.

Anybody in the Balt area or along the 95 corridor that wants a ride I could stop to pick up??

fischfan13

Banned
I hear they eat tacos and serve free bear. Forget it.

beerbear.jpg

Or is it...

bear-with-beer-2.jpg

Jefft

Members
I am in Millersville and heading that way. If there was any doubt about my attendance these pictures, which just added 10lbs to my waist line sealed the deal.

Jefft

Members
ETA

Any ETA on "The List"?

Auction starts at what 10 or 11 so I am shooting for that I don't want to miss out on anything. I hope there is some sort of listing of items or lots available, maybe that way I dont have to stay till the end. However, being a fan of Mexican food and that stuff looks good maybe staying to the end isnt such a bad thing.

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Mmmmm..... Taco Truck.

Those chorizo breakfast sandwiches are to die for!