• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Aquarium Truck Load Sale

Andrew

Members
Welcome to SCALES Tropical Fish Warehouse's First Annual Truckload Sale! Come by the store between Friday, Sept. 22 and Sunday, September 24 for great deals on aquariums, equipment and supplies! How does it work? A truck full of goodies pulls up to the store and we do everything we can to empty it before the end of the weekend. There are GREAT deals on large aquaria, stand & canopy sets, equipment, supplies, substrates, etc. Plus, if you haven't seen the store before, it's a great opportunity to do so now. Finally, if we run out of the product you want, we can order it at the same sale price for you.

A limited selection of the offerings:

AGA 120-gallon Megaflow Aquarium: $349.99
AGA 150-gallon Aquarium: $379.99
Fluval FX5 Canister Filter: $259.99
Oceanic Bio Cube 14-gallon Nano Reef Kit: $154.99
CaribSea Eco Complete Cichlid Sand or Gravel 20#: $15.99
Jager 200W Heater: $23.99

And much, much more.

www.scales-tfw.com

George

CCA Charter Member and person in charge of the we
If I didn't live on the otherside of the world...... You lucky dogs who live close. Those big tanks are unreal....

Andrew

Members
Price on the 150 is tank only.

Measurements are 72x18x28, just like a 125 but taller. The glass top for it is $39.99.

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
WoW :wacko: I just looked at my receipt from my 150
It was earlier this year and I bought in Baltimore. It was $470.00.
:angry: :angry:
I could have saved a hundred bucks.

Andrew

Members
It's OK Pat, I'm sure it was in fish credit...

For the rest of you though, don't miss out if you've been thinking about a large tank!

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
It's OK Pat, I'm sure it was in fish credit...

[/b]
Well yeah, it was, but thats not the point. You guys are selling it at a great price......I should have waited.

Andrew

Members
Bobby,

The 120 gal Megaflow IS the 4x2x2 foot tank. We will have a number on the truck but will be able to order any others to sell at the same price if we sell out. So either way, you'll get the tank at that price.

The full list of large tanks on sale:

90MF
120MF
125MF
180MF
210MF

Plus Bio Cubes 14 and 29 gallon kit tanks, Oceanic's new "Nano" reef system. They also work great for planted aquaria or even just for a compact, small fish display.

Andrew

P.S. Pat I was just teasing. I wish I had known at the the time that you bought your tank that we'd be able to have regular sales on big glass!

maddog10

Members
Andrew,

What is the size and price for the 210MF tank. I am looking for a large show tank here at the house.
Thanks

Andrew

Members
The 210 Megaflow tank only will be $599.99. We'll have a couple stand options as well as wet/dry filters, pumps, heaters, etc. to set it up. Come on down!

Steve

Members
Hmmm.
Any chance of there being any plain ol' 180s (that is, not the M---F---s)?

Oh, and will you have any fish there?

Steve

Andrew

Members
Regular (non overflow) 180's were not offered... I've got 125's and 150's coming though. Or, if you wanted to try a wet/dry filter you could give the Megaflow version a shot.

We have lots of fish! It's not a fish sale but we always have goodies to intrigue...

Steve

Members
Regular (non overflow) 180's were not offered... I've got 125's and 150's coming though. Or, if you wanted to try a wet/dry filter you could give the Megaflow version a shot.

We have lots of fish! It's not a fish sale but we always have goodies to intrigue...
[/b]

Andrew,
Sorry, I guess tongue-in-cheek doesn't always work in email! The danger in coming by your store during this sale would be seeing and buying the fish (How many of you have seen those monster hatchetfish?) and then having to buy another tank! (You know how that goes . . . lather, rinse, repeat.)
Cheers,
Steve

Andrew

Members
Missed it completely! Sometimes my sense of humor is a bit challenged... Lots of monster hatchets left... if you want something to beat up your big central americans! What else cool... nice male stuartgranti peacocks (bi-color, red soulder, regal and mdoka), nice L-204 flash plecos, zebra otos, some really, really cool mbuna-types and lots of other stuff.

Get out the bar of soap, there's plenty of tanks left on the truck!