• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Aquarium Club of Lancaster County News !!!!

lonlangione

Members
It is official. The Aquarium Club of Lancaster County will have a new meeting day and location for 2010. We will be meeting at That Fish Place on the third Saturday of the month. The first meeting is January 16th. The meeting will start at 1:00 P.M. More information to follow. Please pass the word around.

Thanks!!!! Lonny:character0272::jumping0045:

Jumbie

Members
Ok I know I'm late to reply but i just notice this post. I plan on making an effort to attend one of the meetings.

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
I'd be down for a road trip. I've heard That Fish Place is worth checking out.

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Another road trip there would be awesome. Mab, George, Donkeyfish, F8lbite, theWire and I stopped by there on the way back from Julie's BBQ and we spent over an hour in there. They usually have nice stuff that you don't see elsewhere and prices are pretty good too.

lonlangione

Members
It would be great to see you guys at our meetings. Another incentive, That Fish Place is offering all ACLC members 10% off their already low prices on the day of the meetings!!!!!

Lonny

lonlangione

Members
Pat reminded me that there may be some restrictions on the 10% Discount. We will have more info on this as we get closer to the meeting date. I was there last night to get dogfood. I stopped at a Big Box Pet Store in York for a bag and they were out. The big box price $52.99/35# bag. I went to TFP and bought it for $39.99.
If you come up to That Fish Place right inside the door you can sign up for a rewards card, just like the card you have for your grocery store. They have two prices on most dry goods. Regular price and rewards price. So sign up as soon as you get there. How the 10% discount will be applied here is what we will be finding out in the days to come.

Thanks, Lonny

So excited for this new adventure for ACLC!!!!!!