• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Aquarium Care Class - Gaithersburg Library - May 6

dogofwar

CCA Members
This is coming up on Wednesday evening.

The library produced handouts and has an announcement on their website...

Matt

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
I'm there Dude! I'm there com padre! I'm there Bro! I'm there Hutch! I'm there Tubbs! I'm there John from Chips! I'm there Robin! I'm there Tattoo! LOL! I'm there Puffy or Pdiddy! I'm there Combs! I'm there Oates! I'm there Spock! I'm there Chewbacca!

I'm already there!:lol:

StarfleetCommand.gif

RM

Wow, someone please take the alcohol or caffeine away from Richard please. Considering the time posted I imagine the alcohol......

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
Ha! I only drink on the weekends for your info Roberto. I was just bored out of my mind because TV sucks Guano poop. LOL!

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
There are No fish movies! Or maybe I haven't looked either, but I promise I'll come up with something to review. See you Saturday hopefully :)

RM

Good luck guys, wont be able to make it up now. Boss just came in and laid a nice steaming pile on my desk that of course "Has to be done by tomorrow morning"

cmcpart0422

Members
Well done Matt the class was awesome. Had about 25 people show up most of which were very interested. Overall I have to say it was a great success. :happy0100::happy0065::happy0144::happy0158: