• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Aquamania questions

Ading522

Members
And yes, anyone can donate to the cause.

If we register to donate to the cause, we just use the mygroupauctions website right?

So if that's the case, then I have to be a registered seller to sell fish at the marketplace correct?

Sent from my XT1060 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
If we register to donate to the cause, we just use the mygroupauctions website right?

So if that's the case, then I have to be a registered seller to sell fish at the marketplace correct?

Sent from my XT1060 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
I'm handling all of the MyGroupAuctions entries, its used so the club can track sales.

If you want to donate something, PM me what you plan to donate, and I'll add it to MGA. Then we'll just plan to meet up Saturday so I can include the fish with the rest of the donations.

Anyone is welcome to donate, but we're trying to stick to "uncommon" stuff, especially CARES species when possible, and also potential breeding groups (adults or juveniles). That being said, we'll accept most donations from members, but we're not publicizing it as a standard club "mini-auction" like we have at general meetings.

dogofwar

CCA Members
Aldrich (or other generous members) - please just contact Mike (discusnafricans) with your donations.

The ethos of the Rare Fish Auction is that less is more :) We want to focus on CARES fish, unusual stuff, etc.

Matt