• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Aqua Mania BFD

With Aqua Mania BFD quickly approaching what are you looking to get your hands on the most fish wise??????

Me, I am looking for various plecos and catfish.......

Becca

Members
I would really like to find some female Dicrossus maculatus, but it seems like I'm SOL, so I might sell my pair.

Wonder if they'd qualify for the rare fish auction.

Finding some extra females, or having an RO unit magically appear in my house on my birthday might change their fate.

Some Valliant's Chocolate Gouramies (I know, not Cichlids) would also be nice.

rich_one

Members
Edited this post, heck with it:

Getting some nice fish from Rapps, Dan, Scott, and a few members here, and maybe coming across some stuff at the auction or marketplace. Changing my stock up a bit. Pretty excited. Some fish I'm expecting to come away with include a stunning bifa from Scott, a Lake Nic creamsicle midas from Rapps, thinking about some stuff from Dan, and can't wait to see what's in the auction and Marketplace... hopefully some stuff that can join the angels in the ray tank.

-Rich

Last edited:
I'm also looking for some neat new plecos. Rapps has some very cool ones I'm fortunate enough to live five minutes from him so Im going to grab a few. Luckily they are pretty unnoticeable in the tank or my wife would murder me if she knew what they cost.

Rich, I will pm you with my sting ray horror story. In a nut shell....young and dumb:)

Sent from my SCH-S960L using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

b considine

a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude
Always on the lookout for new corydoras species. Need to register so I can get in on the Wetspot purchase--they have Aspidoras pauciradiatus, which I haven't seen since Rachel got some in around a year ago.

Blaise