• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Anyone interested in an order from Dave's Rare Fish

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
I'm going to be placing an order from www.davesfish.com soon, figured I'd check to see if anyone wanted to get in on the order. You can pay Dave separately and send me money to cover the relevant portion of the shipping costs. This isn't a group buy, I'm just having fish shipped to my house since I'm home and SWA Cargo isn't an option at this time.

Order will probably be next week, but I'll have to confirm availability with Dave.

If anyone is local to the Randallstown area, or willing to make the drive, I can keep the fish warm and then sit the box outside for pickup. I'll confirm details if anyone is interested.

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Does no male/female next to the name mean they’re unsexed? I’m looking for females for my males maylandi’s
Yeah if it doesn't specify then they're unsexed. FYI though, at least one of those guys aren't sulfurheads though, they only have the yellow blaze, white blaze is usually kandeense if it's a peacock.

Aquatica87Heaven

CCA Members
Yeah if it doesn't specify then they're unsexed. FYI though, at least one of those guys aren't sulfurheads though, they only have the yellow blaze, white blaze is usually kandeense if it's a peacock.
Thanx I’ve been wondering what the whit striped one was but to be honest when I got him a year ago he had yellow line that blended into a white line. When I got the sulfur head the other fishes yellow line went away.

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Might have the order sent this week so tomorrow might be last call for orders. I haven't talked to Dave yet but anyone interested should call or email tomorrow morning if they're curious, have a few people currently joining in.