• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Another new LFS- Go Fish in Rosedale

bl00

Members
Apparently there is a new lfs today located in Rosedale called Go Fish. I'm told, one of the owners of Exotic Aquatics set up this shop after EA closed. Has anyone been to it yet? Looks decently promising from the website, but there's not a ton of info online. I'm thinking of taking a trip over there tomorrow if anyone wants me to keep an eye out for anything.

dogofwar

CCA Members
Please let them know about the AquaMania event.

No better way to introduce their new business (and themselves) to hundreds of fish geeks than to get a $30 table in the Marketplace and hand out flyers and coupons.

Matt

Apparently there is a new lfs today located in Rosedale called Go Fish. I'm told, one of the owners of Exotic Aquatics set up this shop after EA closed. Has anyone been to it yet? Looks decently promising from the website, but there's not a ton of info online. I'm thinking of taking a trip over there tomorrow if anyone wants me to keep an eye out for anything.

Rasta Fish

Members
Been there, its nice, small but nice
same guy that was at Exotic Aquatics, just picture a smaller version of Exotic Aquatics
very promising though

bl00

Members
Rasta- thanks for the info!
Matt- I'll definitely mention the club and tell them about Aquamania