• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Amatitlania Myrnae

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Beautiful parents! Amatitlania is probably my favorite genus of cichlidm and myrnae is one I have wanted to keep for a while.
There are quite of few members who have breeding pairs, so if you have an empty tank, you'll be able to find some fry pretty easily.

Gourami Swami

CCA Members
I have several fry available, still... all about 1".

Hmm will think about it, don't have much room at the moment. But still want to get those shrimps from you, so maybe will pick a few of these up while I'm at it. Once I can message you I will be reaching out, don't want to post my info on the open forum

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Nelson - I think you are getting close to the number of posts to have PM rights. Your messages aren't getting flagged as potential spam any more.

Freakgecko

Members
I also have three sub adults originally from Becca that could use a new home. My pair has been beating them up something fierce

mchambers

Former CCA member
I've got lots of A. myrnae, breeding size, from which all of the others mentioned in this thread came!

AquaStudent

Members
I got mine from Matt as well. Great little fish!

I've had a pair spawn twice for me. I haven't had the ability to pull them out and raise them up. The parents do a great job at chasing just about everything away too...but there's only so much they can do.

I think it's really neat how their eyes go from that vibrant blue to the dark black. It's quite a drastic change!

FishEggs

Got some free swimming fry and they havent been eaten yet. Parents are doing a good job.20697

It's so hard to get a good pic of the fry.

Becca

Members
Mine were in a 125 community with banjo cats, loaches, other cichlids... they will not get eaten. Ever. There's even 2 out of 6 still left with my Potato Puffer.