• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

ACLC / GWAPA Joint Meeting!

msjinkzd

invert junkie
if anyone wants to come by, we could always go in together for pizza or something and hang out in the fishroom/deck

mrkillie

Members
The flyer says that the winning tank in the aquascaping competition will be auctioned, but it will be raffled instead. We will also have a raffle for a Fluval 205 Canister filter, in addition to our regular raffle 'goodie bags'.

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Sounds awesome. Really wish I could make it, but I have my cousin's wedding tomorrow.

Have fun!

marge618

CCA member
Great joint meeting. I enjoyed both speakers.

Hardscape tank contest was intriging. (It will be some time before I can really apply the principles. It was fun watching others compete.) Frannie made a good judge. I liked the way that every contestant tank was ranked FIRST by its strengths. :wub: All had fun. By the time the winner was determined everyone in the audience was involved and looking closely at the arrangement of rocks and wood.