• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

A Summer Auction!!!

fischfan13

Banned
Nice Auction...very nice auction.
I believe that Pennsy and NJ will have a contingent going...

Northeast Council of Aquarium Societies
Serving the Northeastern Portion of the United States
SUMMER AUCTION - 2010!
SUNDAY August 15, 2010
OF FISH (All Species), AQUARIUM EQUIPMENT AND RELATED DRY GOODS

30 lots per vendor, limit of 5 dry good lots, and a limit of 3 lots per species.
Auction lot proceeds; 50/50 split, Preregister and receive 60/40 split
Preregistration will be available July 19th to 11:45pm August 13th
Lot registration forms are available for download (not required for preregistration)
1 red dot per 10 lots

Click Here for more info.

kaj41354

Members
I don't know about a contingent ....but I will be there ----286 miles for me..Going up that way Saturday...Ill hafta stop for some good Deli food on the way---Any suggestions Bill???

fischfan13

Banned
Only 187 for me.
CCA Meeting is 190...so this is actually 3 miles shorter.

Where will you be entering NJ will give me a better answer on that, Kurt.:lol:
That Saturday I might be up in Jersey City at an Italian Festival for my wife's church.
They changed things around a bit and have added Polish food as well...it's the Polish food that is making me go.

fischfan13

Banned
LMAO @ "The Burger Girl".

It's definitely going to be interesting to see how their Summer Auction goes. With all of the clubs that participate there is an assortment of fish that is tough to beat.
There were some definite bargains and steals there last Winter...and a few surprises of how much people are willing to spend on certain livestock.