• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

8/30...

Leffler817

CCA Members
Is a pink donut as good as purple donkey?

the-worst-trophies01.jpg

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
This is the date when the announcement will be made about the date that is written in the post about that date.

Leffler817

CCA Members
Nice!!! Congratulations to you and all the other moms on the forum. :D

8/30 is the day that the Dolphins will be eliminated from contention due to injury. Pennington will start the season, B.Marsh requests a trade, and leaves the team. Dolphins suck.

That's the day my kids go back to school! Yippee:)

Spine

Members
Nice!!! Congratulations to you and all the other moms on the forum. :D

8/30 is the day that the Dolphins will be eliminated from contention due to injury. Pennington will start the season, B.Marsh requests a trade, and leaves the team. Dolphins suck.

Lol :D:D I wonder how much longer it's going to take before we finally find out what the heck Bill's talking about.

fischfan13

Banned
Lol :D:D I wonder how much longer it's going to take before we finally find out what the heck Bill's talking about.

Kevin, for someone as nice as you, I would tell you right now.
As a matter of fact, that sounds like a great idea.
Kevin, you have a pm.

Spine

Members
Wow, sounds like a great idea Bill...but you have to be 21 or older:confused: I guess that counts me out.:angel2:I'm really looking forward to 8/30 to find out who will benefit from this.

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Wow, sounds like a great idea Bill...but you have to be 21 or older:confused: I guess that counts me out.:angel2:I'm really looking forward to 8/30 to find out who will benefit from this.

hmmmmmmm.....

Is ECC starting up a brewery?

SCHWEET! Everyone will benefit!!! :D