• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

75 is coming down

mdlnewman

Members
With the 92 corner coming online soon, it is time to take the 75 down. I haven't decided on stocking the new tank yet. So all the critters are up for sale.

Cyp pavo male and female, he has been working her but so far she is shunning him. I'm sure she'll come around. $20 for the pair

3 Syn petricola 3" $30 for the group

1 male Eret cyan gobie 3" looks just like the last one I had and is just as friendly $15

1 chocolate zebra? pleco 4" $5

yes caleb you can have the tank

YSS

Members
You should move your discus and their tankmates to the new tank. 65G in my opinion is too small for discus.

mdlnewman

Members
Pics

Pleco is bigger now

l1gSSl.jpg

Gobi
srLSdl.jpg

one of the Pets
DiqCQl.jpg

ddavila06

Members
if Rich doesnt make it i want the pleco =) i recently got two and this would be a good addition to the group.

minifoot77

Members
no i don't need a stand but i could take it if you need me too and i may know someone interested in it if you wanna sell it seperate

Posted via mobile.capitalcichlids.org

rich_one

Members
I'm still on the fence with my 33 hex, so I don't want to commit to them, since I'm still not sure. Nice occie, though! Very tempting...

-Rich