• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

55g complete setup + other tanks - more tank reduction!

TheWire

Members
55g tank with metal stand. Come with 2 glasstops. 1 whisper HOB filter and an eheim 2215(i think) classic canister filter
Also come with the tank are river rocks if you are interested, sands LOL
$160 obo for all of it unless you have a 25-30g cube tank with stand ...we can do a straight up trade

There is a slight ding on the side of the tank but I have this tank for 3.5 years already so it hold water and it's running right now.

I also have the following items for sale:

1) 20g tank - $20
2) 5g tank with plastic top - $10
3) 10g tank - $6
4) 1 48" light florescent light $20

I can bring all these items to meeting (60% i m going). But if you are interested in the 55, i need to know in advance.

fweed

Members
I would like to get the lights from you. I am here in frederick, maryland and I can meet you because I cant make it to the meting my daughter has a basketball game.

TheWire

Members
I would like to get the lights from you. I am here in frederick, maryland and I can meet you because I cant make it to the meting my daughter has a basketball game.

PMed. Also Bill (fishfan13) pmed about the light. I am not sure who has the first dip lol. I gotta check the time haha to be fair

rsretep

Members
hey bro rachel was lookin for you yesterday about the multies...just thought i would let you know bro
hope to see ypu at next meeting

TheWire

Members
hey bro rachel was lookin for you yesterday about the multies...just thought i would let you know bro
hope to see ypu at next meeting

Ya, I wish i was there...hope to see you soon thanks!
what really? I sold all of them to Caleb (minifoot), Dave and ecg...

TheWire

Members
caleb

I still need to get the dimension for you...

55g still up for sale. Price included delivery within Baltimore area :)

TheWire

Members
NEW PRICES
55g complete setup + other tanks - more tank reduction!

55g tank with metal stand. Come with 2 glasstops. 1 whisper HOB filter and an eheim 2215(i think) classic canister filter
Also come with the tank are river rocks if you are interested, sands LOL
$140 obo for all of it unless you have a 25-30g cube tank with stand ...we can do a straight up trade

There is a slight ding on the side of the tank but I have this tank for 3.5 years already so it hold water and it's running right now.

I also have the following items for sale:

1) 20g tank - $20 (holding for minifoot until i get dimension)
2) 5g tank with plastic top - $10
3) 10g tank - $5
4) 1 48" light florescent light $20 - USE 2 x24" BULBS - WORKING