• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

39 days til the Keystone Clash!!!

johnscottant

Members
In 39 days THE KEYSTONE CLASH Happens!! We need you there and I am asking every members, every youtube viewer, every person who has a tank and loves this hobby- PLEASE register today at keystoneclash.com
This 3 day event will be the hobby event of the year plus the funds generated go back to the CCY and ACLC to help with costs for upcoming years. Help us out by registering today- 55.00 to see all the speakers at this 3 day event- OR pay 85.00 (just 30.00 more) and get a banquet dinner, Tshirt and auction bidder card! Do it today!!!!

Keystone Clash we want you.jpg

Reed

Very Fishe
In 39 days THE KEYSTONE CLASH Happens!! We need you there and I am asking every members, every youtube viewer, every person who has a tank and loves this hobby- PLEASE register today at keystoneclash.com
This 3 day event will be the hobby event of the year plus the funds generated go back to the CCY and ACLC to help with costs for upcoming years. Help us out by registering today- 55.00 to see all the speakers at this 3 day event- OR pay 85.00 (just 30.00 more) and get a banquet dinner, Tshirt and auction bidder card! Do it today!!!!

View attachment 19687
Any udei what The hotel rate is?

zendog

I'm thinking of going to the Clash and was also possibly thinking of entering some fish in the show. But I can't seem to find a listing of the classes anywhere on the site. Maybe I'm missing it, so if anyone sees the list please point me in the right direction.

MHMoro

CCA Members
Walter,
Go to the Keystone clash website: ://keystoneclash.com then click on the "The Show" menu (top right). There you will find all rules and classes. I believe Christine, Andrew and I are going. Also planning to enter some fish in the shown.

MHMoro

CCA Members
YES!, for sure a green terror (A. rivulatus) and A. stalsbergi. Most likely 3 or 4 more other species.

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Tracey and I signed up yesterday.
Think I will be taking 4 peacocks for the show. Been a while since I put a fish in a show.

Reed

Very Fishe
Just registered for the Klash. Trying to figure out which fish I'll bring to the show and represent CCA

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
I just sent in my fish entries.

I know the challenge used to be ccy against aclc but it does not say that on there anywhere so
I registered my fish as CCA.

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Tonight is the last night for the special registration package deal.
Price goes up at midnight.