• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

35g hex stocking ideas?

Goonie

CCA Members
Kinda what I was thinking cherry shrimp have any chance with apistos? And maybe some Hatchett fish for the top?

CichlidDan

Members
Kinda what I was thinking cherry shrimp have any chance with apistos? And maybe some Hatchett fish for the top?
I wouldn't do shrimp with apistos mine killed some of my cherry shrimp before I moved the shrimp. Hatchet fish would probably work since they are up top.

Goonie

CCA Members
Even if set it up with stacked stone and drift wood i have 2 in a 10g now who hang out close to the top in a javamoss ball

FishEggs

Love the shrimp idea, could I put a pair of killis in with them ?
Or a couple dwarf guromis ?
You certainly could but dont expect to have any shrimp in there after a few days.
you could do some nano fish though like sparkling gouramis or gold ring danios or any of the many others.

Leffler817

CCA Members
You could put some Tanganyikan rock dwellers....Neolamprologus or Julidochromis species. They’ll pair off and grow a huge multigenerational family. You could add a synodontis cat to keep the dry in check if you get too overrun.