• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

3 long fin bushy noses, 2 clown plecos, 2 corys

zendog

I have a few random fish looking for new homes to make room in a tank.

I have 3 long-fin bushy nose plecos. They're very nice fish with long flowing fins and are nice on their own or possibly for a breeding project. 2 Males and one female. Here is a picture of the female to show the fins, sorry not a great shot. $20 for the group of 3.

I have a pair of clown plecos that are probably getting close to spawning size. They are about 4 inches long. $10 for the pair.

I also have 2 cory cats, one green and one sterbai (not totally sure of the sterbai ID). $6 for the pair.

And finally, I also have a single giant danio fry that is now about an inch long. It was a survivor from a random spawn in one of my tanks. The danio is a bonus to anybody buying any of the above - whoever claims it first.

I'll be coming to the meeting this Saturday and can bring them then. Otherwise I'm in Arlington, VA and available most evenings.

Once I move these on to new homes I'll be looking for neolamprologus cylindricus or julidochromis transcriptus bemba, so if anyone has any they're selling please let me know.

Thanks.

20160101_140151.jpg

rich_one

Members
Walter, I'll take the BN plecos, and I am also interested in the clown plecos, but do you have the L-number on those?

-Rich

zendog

Hi Rich,

My guess on the clowns is that they are Panagolus Maccus L106 or L162, but that is only a guess. I got them with some other fish from someone shutting down their tanks. They had actually purchased them as small fish under another name (more expensive) which they turned out not to be.

Thanks,
Walter

-------

whoops, I just saw your message pop up while I was posting, so I guess the BN are available.