• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

2nd Annual Capital Cichlid BBQ

George

CCA Charter Member and person in charge of the we
Hey Luke, are we at least going to TRY to light saber the neighbor's cat and get it on the grill. My kid is pushing off to Korea tomorrow and I don't want him to be the only one in the family who has tried it.

The reason I ask is I was thinking about what to bring and wondered what sort of condiments went with cat.

;)George

Lively

Members
You have to slow cook cat, George. I hear that you should soak it a couple of hours in a fine stout beer, bit of garlic and a couple of hours later you have yourself a nice stew...

I'm thinking cat is pretty lean, so I'd say we'd have to prep it like rabbit.

Barring that, KETCHUP

(edited to say, yes I am kidding about doing it - but not about how it is done)

George

You hear that Richard? I think we have an experienced cat cook amongst us. Let's get that cat and have Stacey fix it up.

Just like Campbell's MMMM good.

George

Lively

Members
Funny you mentions campbell's - i forgot to mention one recipie I found used cream of mushroom...

I googled how to cook a cat - oddly there isn't much out there on it... wonder why:confused0083:

It does look a lot like how you do rabbit. My dad could cook a mean rabbit frickassee - back in the day when you could get rabbit at the store

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
You hear that Richard? I think we have an experienced cat cook amongst us. Let's get that cat and have Stacey fix it up.

Just like Campbell's MMMM good.

George

Hey OB1Kenobi, I gotcha! I'm sure Stacey's Cat is going to taste MMMM good alright. LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol::lol::lol:

Richard

George

GEORGE :CODENAME ALF
I'm not sure I answer to Alf but between The cat cookin' lady, DQ, and young Skywalker, I think I may be in way over my head. Just keep Francine from dumpin' the Hienies and give me a rare burger.

WE WILL PARTY! LET THE GOOD TIMES ROLL!!!

George