• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

2018 CCA Summer Pot-luck

chriscoli

Administrator
The August meeting of the CCA will be our summer pot-luck. It will be at my house in Burtonsville, MD again. We'll be starting threads soon where you can let us know how many people will be coming and what you're bringing to eat as well as information about group buys.

Details will be listed in the members-only part of the forum.

mchambers

Former CCA member
That was a great event! I had a great time. I enjoyed seeing lots of old friends and also meeting some new ones, including Edward, Lisa, Charnika, and Edwina. Also, that was a very cool raffle to benefit Rachel. Thanks to everyone who donated items, including Josh, Becca, and Pat.

Finally, thanks one more time to Christine and Bruce for hosting with their lovely house and amazing fishroom!

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Absolutely had a great time at the picnic, Bruce and Christine are always great hosts.

Winning a raffle prize and taking home Dave's lethrinops was a big bonus!

Was really glad to see the enthusiasm for the raffle, we definitely appreciated the donations, and people seemed excited about the stuff they won. Thanks to everyone who participated.

It's great to be able to support one of our long-term members and sponsors. In addition to the $220 raised from the raffle, the Board of Directors previously discussed a donation to her cause, and unanimously agreed to donate $500 from the CCA budget.

Looking forward to next month's meeting already. It's going to be a busy end to the year, Keystone Clash happening in September also, then the Catfish Convention in October.

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
It's great to be able to support one of our long-term members and sponsors. In addition to the $220 raised from the raffle, the Board of Directors previously discussed a donation to her cause, and unanimously agreed to donate $500 from the CCA budget.

Nice!!!!!

Leffler817

CCA Members
I’m so bummed I couldn’t make it. Glad everyone had a good time. Thank you to Christine and Bruce for opening your home to CCA.

Happy to see Reed with a bag of his fish that aren’t hybrids! (Insert thumbs up emoji)