• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

180 Glass Cages Aquarium

MrSickLid

Members
I have a Glass Cages 180 aquarium. It is currently set up for freshwater. I have some South/Central American cichlids in it currently, a Red Devil, Managuense, 2 Oscars (one black and orange, one white and orange), a Jack Dempsey, and one South American cichlid. I have 4 mid sized pieces of driftwood and 1 very large center piece with a slate base. It has a sand bottom. I have a ton of cichlid food and only the best Full Spectrum. You can take tank w/ or without the fish but I would prefer with the fish. It has a Fluval FX5 filter, two heaters, and I have tons of extras for the filter like pads and different types of media, there is a magnetic algae scraper, there is also a foot light overhead. There is no canopy and the base was refinished with new hardware and stained black gloss and was reinforced from the bottom up to make more sturdy. I also have a gravel cleaner and several other cleaning accessories. Can be moved for a nominal fee and/or you can move it yourself. It is in a 3rd floor apartment. I live in Woodbridge so let me know if you would like to come by to take a look. I have invested a lot of money and time into this hobby and whomever takes over this tank will have everything they possibly would need plus some. Thanks.

I am asking $1.500 OBO for everything. Will negotiate with serious buyers with cash. Call me at 571-535-7984 ask for Kevin. Thanks for looking.

Here is the Craigslist posting http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/for/3389025561.html

DSC04274.jpg

DSC04275.jpg

DSC04276.jpg

DSC04278.jpg

DSC04279.jpg

DSC04280.jpg