• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Hi - New member Quizzerance checking in!

Quizzerance

Hi! I am getting back into African cichlids after a twenty year hiatus. Super excited to join all of you enthusiasts here, and to learn from everyone!
cheers,
Quizzerance

Quizzerance

Welcome! What kind of Africans are you thinking of getting back into?

Back in my prior cichlid life, it was all mbunas, all the time, some from Lake Malawi but I also had (crazy?) some Tropheus. Then I had a 125 gallon plus a 55 then. Now I am starting with a 75 gallon (plus a 20 gal. quarantine tank). I am leaning more towards the peacocks/haps this time, but I'll confess that I do have a couple of mbunas mixed in with the peas/haps at the moment (don't shoot me). :)

CichlidDan

Members
Back in my prior cichlid life, it was all mbunas, all the time, some from Lake Malawi but I also had (crazy?) some Tropheus. Then I had a 125 gallon plus a 55 then. Now I am starting with a 75 gallon (plus a 20 gal. quarantine tank). I am leaning more towards the peacocks/haps this time, but I'll confess that I do have a couple of mbunas mixed in with the peas/haps at the moment (don't shoot me). :)
Haha I won’t shoot you when I kept Africans I had mbuna, peacocks and haps mixed.