• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Where to find a Patano cichlid (Chicklasoma pearsei)?

Leffler817

CCA Members
Welcome!

If no one around here has one, try
BatFish Aquatics
Cichlids of the Americas
Tangled up in Cichlids

JLW

CCA Members
They're a great fish -- I don't know anyone keeping them anymore, though. My breeder gave them up.

JLW

CCA Members
Honestly, I think a 180 might be a little on the small size for full grown Herichthys pearsei -- but it would certainly do for a grow tank for them. :)

rvaducks

CCA Members
Honestly, I think a 180 might be a little on the small size for full grown Herichthys pearsei -- but it would certainly do for a grow tank for them. :)

We'll cross that bridge when we come to it. But might be a moot point. Only place I've found them was actually local but they were in rough shape and the shop offers no guarantee on live fish.

Goonie

CCA Members
Lol he asked for a lead I gave him one.... however I I looking for more good options other than TUIC, any recomendations for places with decent stock ?

Still trying to stock my 185 lol loach schools up to 11 or 12 now I think.... keep adopting them :/ gonna wind up with a clown only tank if I'm not careful