• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

ISO Polypterus

1978Datsun

CCA Members
Jurassic Aquatics used to be my go to place to get polypterus and I had a really nice koloton, ansorgii, and endlicheri all from them. They seem to have shut down now and I’m having trouble finding anything online or in person except for Senegals and captive bred endlicheris. Does anybody here have any for sale or know where to find them?

FishEggs

Other than the senegals, endlicheri, and ornate they are hard to come by in any lfs. Once in a blue moon I'll see a delhezi or other uncommon one at House of Tropicals in Glen Burnie. I've picked a few others up over the years from Batfish's JLW JLW lists when he posts them up and they are on there. Best bet might be to talk to a lfs owner and see if they can get one in for you. They get lists of fish to order from but might not want to order such an expensive fish on a whim with profit margins being so tight. Dale L Londontownetropicals might be able to help you out.

1978Datsun

CCA Members
Other than the senegals, endlicheri, and ornate they are hard to come by in any lfs. Once in a blue moon I'll see a delhezi or other uncommon one at House of Tropicals in Glen Burnie. I've picked a few others up over the years from Batfish's JLW JLW lists when he posts them up and they are on there. Best bet might be to talk to a lfs owner and see if they can get one in for you. They get lists of fish to order from but might not want to order such an expensive fish on a whim with profit margins being so tight. Dale L Londontownetropicals might be able to help you out.
Thanks for the reply and advice! I actually found an importer by the name of Rehoboth Aquatics, I’m waiting for him to reply. From his stock list it seems like he definitely has what I’m looking for in stock. Do you have any experience with him?

FishEggs

Thanks for the reply and advice! I actually found an importer by the name of Rehoboth Aquatics, I’m waiting for him to reply. From his stock list it seems like he definitely has what I’m looking for in stock. Do you have any experience with him?
I don't know Rehoboth Aquatics.