• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Nice finds today!

Becca

Members
I stopped into Londontowne today and came home with two unusual tetras - Hyphessobrycon amapaensis and, I think, Hyphessobrycon saizi.

Also spotted there:
Croaking gouramis
Geophagus sveni
Paratilapia polleni with large spots
Guianacara oworefi
Pelvicachromis sacrimontis

Freakgecko

Members
I stopped into Londontowne today and came home with two unusual tetras - Hyphessobrycon amapaensis and, I think, Hyphessobrycon saizi.

Also spotted there:
Croaking gouramis
Geophagus sveni
Paratilapia polleni with large spots
Guianacara oworefi
Pelvicachromis sacrimontis

Out of curiosity, how much were they asking for the owroewefi?

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Stopped by the store on Sunday and was very impressed! Store was clean, a great selection and variety, good prices, and uncommon fish at great sizes. Nice to find a store with properly labeled fish, and not everything being tiny. I think they have a little bit of everything that it'd be tough to go in and not find something you liked. I came home with a group of Barbs and my friend Craig picked up a few peacocks. Some beautiful WC tetras and other standard tetras, plenty of decent sized cichlids, several fancy L-number plecos, everything from nano fish to monsters. Definitely a store I'll visit again when I have the time, and they said they'll be moving to a larger location in the future.

Freakgecko Freakgecko the owroewefi were $19.99 each, but they were good size, I'd say at least 2 inches and healthy. I was very tempted by several types of Geos, they have a beautiful 220 SA display tank.