• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

A quick video with some random shots from the BFD

Wet Sleeves

CCA Members
Staff member
I was hoping to get to see more of your fish but I barely got set up in time and it was a mad house when they opened the doors..lol

Jim Anderson

CCA Members
Great video Pat, thanks for taking the time and sharing with everyone. There were so many quality fish, products, raffles and great enthusiasts around all weekend.

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
I was hoping to get to see more of your fish but I barely got set up in time and it was a mad house when they opened the doors..lol
I know it as a mad house for a while. The door opened and I heard the one woman next to me say "oh my god, they are running" LOL

Wet Sleeves

CCA Members
Staff member
I know it as a mad house for a while. The door opened and I heard the one woman next to me say "oh my god, they are running" LOL
Thats hilarious I didnt even see that. Next year someone needs to film people running toward your table:D

jonclark96

Past CCA President
I know that the first 2 guys in line were racing for Pat's table. They asked me where he was located so that they could calculate the fastest path!

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
I know that the first 2 guys in line were racing for Pat's table. They asked me where he was located so that they could calculate the fastest path!
LOL
I know if you listen to the video when I walked out of the room you hear one say "that's Pat" lol too funny.

lkelly

Members
LOL
I know if you listen to the video when I walked out of the room you hear one say "that's Pat" lol too funny.