• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Could I... Visit your fish room?

captmicha

Members
I'm setting up my own and am kind of terrified about ending up with lots of mistakes. I'm also hoping for ideas.

Is this weird? Would anyone nearby be up for giving a tour? Thanks.

Leffler817

CCA Members
Definitely come to Christine's place when she has a gathering. Her set up is amazing and worth the price of admission!

Also, search the forum for Pat Kelly's fishroom remodel. That looks impressive.

mchambers

Former CCA member
You are welcome to visit my meager fishroom (only 12 tanks and about 400 gallons), but it may not give you that many ideas if you're thinking big.

Christine's presentation yesterday would have given you lots of ideas.

captmicha

Members
You are welcome to visit my meager fishroom (only 12 tanks and about 400 gallons), but it may not give you that many ideas if you're thinking big.

Christine's presentation yesterday would have given you lots of ideas.
Wait, what? Yesterday? Was this for another club?

And thanks, I'd like to take you up on your offer if not too far. Are you nearby where the meetings are kept? I'm in Brookeville.

Becca

Members
That would be amazing. Plus I've been meaning to check out one of their meetings for the longest time. Thanks.
My fish/utility room falls short of amazing, but it exists and has been running without too much trouble for a few years.

mchambers

Former CCA member
Wait, what? Yesterday? Was this for another club?

And thanks, I'd like to take you up on your offer if not too far. Are you nearby where the meetings are kept? I'm in Brookeville.
Yes, for PVAS. I started a thread on it.

I am not close to the meetings, but not far, either. We live in NW DC, near downtown Silver Spring.