• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

YOU ASKED FOR IT!!! CCA FANTASY FOOTBALL!

DonkeyFish

Members
uh, must have me confused with someone else... if I could get another 95 points tomorrow I would think it would be some sort of FF record.

;)

But the week's not over yet. You're right. ANYTHING can happen on Monday Night! (sure hope I'm jinxproofed today)

TheWire

Members
uh, must have me confused with someone else... if I could get another 95 points tomorrow I would think it would be some sort of FF record.

;)

But the week's not over yet. You're right. ANYTHING can happen on Monday Night! (sure hope I'm jinxproofed today)

ya :(

RIFT_LAKES_RULE

Member of the Darkside Tang's Rule!
Even if I would have made all the right picks for starters I still would have lost, good game Predators!!!

cmcpart0422

Members
I picked up manningham after week 1. I am just one step ahead of the pros. He went from not even 5% owned to about 50% start in two weeks!!!

mrkillie

Members
I picked up manningham after week 1. I am just one step ahead of the pros. He went from not even 5% owned to about 50% start in two weeks!!!

I picked him up in my other league, but don't get too excited-many times these guys have a great week and then disappear the rest of the year.

Joel

cmcpart0422

Members
We'll have to see. Filling Plaxicos place is a big spot to fill. How well a receiver does is hugely influenced by the QB. If Eli gets him involved I think hes going to have some good games.