• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

YOU ASKED FOR IT!!! CCA FANTASY FOOTBALL!

well well well..........first game in the books and I got crushed to the tune of 80-48 like I expected!!!!!!! Those cheatin Ba$tard$ cheat too much!!! lol

maddog10

Members
My team scored 118 even though my QB only accounted for 1 stinking point.

Don't think I can count on the Philly defense racking up 48 points every week.

mrkillie

Members
I told you....lol lol....I socred 96 baby! lol

Nicely done, but I still have my first 2 draft picks playing tonight, and I'm only down 11 points. Randy Moss will get twice that by himself against Buffalo if the Bills go no-huddle all game like they say they will. I'm hopin'!!!!!:lol:

Joel

mrkillie

Members

What's with the QBs this week? My QB had only 2 points until the last minute of the game. :angry3: Geez. Well, that's the bad game. The rest will all be stellar!!!!

In my other league, Matt Schaub was a great disappointment (6 pts. - lucky me, I had the Jets D too).

Joel

cmcpart0422

Members
My first round RB only got me 5 points yesterday. I was watching the Game last night and I couldn't believe how bad it was.

mrkillie

Members

I think your QB will do better in the future. He better, he's my QB in my other league (and that one is a money league).

Joel

RIFT_LAKES_RULE

Member of the Darkside Tang's Rule!
well well well..........first game in the books and I got crushed to the tune of 80-48 like I expected!!!!!!! Those cheatin Ba$tard$ cheat too much!!! lol

It ain't over yet... ;) If your D posts big numbers and mine does nothing or worse yet gets minus points... ya just never know :eek:

What's with the QBs this week? My QB had only 2 points until the last minute of the game. :angry3: Geez. Well, that's the bad game. The rest will all be stellar!!!!

In my other league, Matt Schaub was a great disappointment (6 pts. - lucky me, I had the Jets D too).

Joel
Tell me about it???? WTF???? Carson Palmer 0 points??? I'll give him one more week or he is going to the bench!

cmcpart0422

Members
Tom Brady had negative points for a while there until he picked up the pace. Well im 1-0-0 thats one win closer to the championship.

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
My Boy Sproles from the Chargers got me over the top last night. That sucker is faster than a tick running for the border.:lol:

Both Monday night games were excellent last night and they both went to the wire.

1-0 Baby!

It's now me and you Jumbie. ;) Wuz Up?:ninja::cool0036:

Your only hope is your RB because he's playing Detroit and he just might have a huge game. That's alright, I'm confident the Super Red Emperor's are gonna win again.

JUST WIN BABY!

Jumbie

Members
My Boy Sproles from the Chargers got me over the top last night. That sucker is faster than a tick running for the border.:lol:

Both Monday night games were excellent last night and they both went to the wire.

1-0 Baby!

It's now me and you Jumbie. ;) Wuz Up?:ninja::cool0036:

Your only hope is your RB because he's playing Detroit and he just might have a huge game. That's alright, I'm confident the Super Red Emperor's are gonna win again.

JUST WIN BABY!

LMAO!!! I am really hoping my running back is going to carry my team Richard lol. I have to apply something devious and master mind to my roster in order to beat you buddy lol. CAN"T WAIT!!!!!

mrkillie

Members
Yeah but you knew that Tom Terrific was not gonna finish with negative points.

My guys won, but I'm not happy-some very poor performances. In fact, I am benching my first round pick this week. LT won't have a chance against the Ravens D if the blocking is like it was last night! And Rodgers should have had a much better performance. He was high all night. YIKES!

And Brady cost me in my other league-he threw the ball away at the end of the first half when Welker was wide open in the end zone. He stinks!:D

Joel