• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

YOU ASKED FOR IT!!! CCA FANTASY FOOTBALL!

Man my team is gawbage!!!! I was trying to log in and my computer was freezing! I came in like the 9th round! Oh well I should have logged on at 6pm:(

I think Jumbie is gonna have a bomb team. She has goodplayers all up and down the roster

QB-Carson Palmer (will have 4 bad games this year 2 vs pittsburgh and 2 vs B'more) :confused::unsure: :angry3:mad:computer
WR- Anquan Boldan- ok
WR-Antonio Bryant WTF computer??:angry3:
Rb- Deangelo Williams -Thank you computer
RB- Stephen Jackson-thank you computer
TE- Jason Witten (hate Dallas but I'll take him)
w/R/T- Pierre Thomas WTF computer??:angry3:
K-John Carney- I picked
Def- Tennesse- I picked

mrkillie

Members
For those of you who are new to this, or who may be unaware, you can pick up undrafted players. Say you have 3 TEs on your roster, and you really need a QB and you see Joe Flacco still available, you could drop, say, Visanthe Shiancoe and pick up Flacco.:rolleyes:

Sometimes guys get hurt in this game! So all is not lost if you lose someone for the season. Especially in this league, with only 10 teams-lots of viable options still out there. I see at least a half dozen guys available who will be gone early in the season.

Joel

DonkeyFish

Members
I think Jumbie is gonna have a bomb team. She has goodplayers all up and down the roster

Did Jumbie get a sex change? Or were you talking about me? :)

My pics (based on the interesting point structure):
QB- Philip Rivers (SD)
WR- Wes Welker (NE)
WR- Chad Ochocinco (Cin) (still hard for me to get over the primadonna name change, OMG, but managed to overcome)
RB- Michael Turner (Atl)
RB- Chris Johnson (Ten)
TE- Antonio Gates (SD)
WRT- Bernard Berrian (Min)
K- Ryan Longwell (Min)
Def- Pittsburgh
Bench
Darren McFadden (Oak)
Knowshon Moreno (Den)
Lance Moore (NO)
Chester Taylor (Min)
Derrick Mason (Bal)
Brett Favre (Min) (provided he decides to actually PLAY this season)

RIFT_LAKES_RULE

Member of the Darkside Tang's Rule!
I haven't watched much football in the past 4 or 5 yr's so I don't know if I got anybody decent... we'll figure out a way to prevail one way or the other tho ;)

I think I've got the best team name tho, and the 2nd best imo is my opponent for week 1. You ready fungi? :)

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
I haven't watched much football in the past 4 or 5 yr's so I don't know if I got anybody decent... we'll figure out a way to prevail one way or the other tho ;)

I think I've got the best team name tho, and the 2nd best imo is my opponent for week 1. You ready fungi? :)

Yeah, you got that right!

I forgot to mention my kicker Adam Vinatieri.

It's Game on Guy's!!!

RM

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP

QB- Philip Rivers (SD)
WR- Wes Welker (NE)
WR- Chad Ochocinco (Cin) (still hard for me to get over the primadonna name change, OMG, but managed to overcome)
RB- Michael Turner (Atl)
RB- Chris Johnson (Ten)
TE- Antonio Gates (SD)
K- Ryan Longwell (Min)
Def- Pittsburgh
Bench
Darren McFadden (Oak)
Knowshon Moreno (Den)
Lance Moore (NO)
Chester Taylor (Min)
Derrick Mason (Bal)

Nice draft there Donkey Girl, but I thought you were a blond. I kinda had a feeling you were an undercover Red Head.;)

I was looking for Wes Welker in the Draft, but he was gone. Solid depth on the running backs and hopefully your TE turns it up this year depending on your QB. Who knows how your QB will play now that he has some Phat pockets and usually they tend to get lazy.

Your Defense was one your best picks,but you'll have to go through me to get to the Big Game darling. ;)

RM

mrkillie

Members

There may be one or two teams with a starting unit that equals or maybe slightly exceeds mine, but there is no team whose bench even approaches mine, and that is where these leagues are won, because you have to be able to deal with bye weeks and injuries.:D

Joel

DonkeyFish

Members
Nice draft there Donkey Girl, but I thought you were a blond. I kinda had a feeling you were an undercover Red Head.;)

I was looking for Wes Welker in the Draft, but he was gone. Solid depth on the running backs and hopefully your TE turns it up this year depending on your QB. Who knows how your QB will play now that he has some Phat pockets and usually they tend to get lazy.

Your Defense was one your best picks,but you'll have to go through me to get to the Big Game darling. ;)

RM

I'm pretty happy with it, rounded out fairly solid IMHO.

Blah blah blah blah blah getting past you.... we'll just see how it all shakes down soon enough! And I'm going to conveniently dismiss the blonde comment... blasphemy!!

QB- Philip Rivers (SD)
WR- Wes Welker (NE)
RB- Michael Turner (Atl)
RB- Chris Johnson (Ten)
TE- Antonio Gates (SD)
K- Ryan Longwell (Min)
Def- Pittsburgh
Bench
Darren McFadden (Oak)
Knowshon Moreno (Den)
Lance Moore (NO)
Chester Taylor (Min)
Derrick Mason (Bal)
oops my mistake sorry Jumbie

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
Here is my Team: The Super Red Emperor's

QB- Kurt Warner (Arizona Cards)

WR- Larry Fitzgerald (Arizona Cards)

WR- Santonio Holmes (Pitt)

RB- Fred Taylor ( New England Pats)

RB- Fred Jackson ( Buffalo Bills)

TE- Todd Heap( B-More)

W/R/T- Darren Sproles (Chargers)

Defense- Baltimore Ravens...OH YEAH!

Back ups:

Ben Roethlisberger (Pitt)
Torry Holt ( Jacksonville)
Vernon Davis (San Fran)
Fred Davis (Washington Redskins)
Antwaan Randle El (Wash Reds)
Anthony Fasano (MiGami)

What do you guys got?

Update on my Roster;

Dropped Fasano, Davis, my other WR plus Fred Jackson
and picked up some impact players.

I'm ready to match up now.:angry::)

Did you see my Santonio Holmes work his magic last night like he did at the Super bowl. Ironically, Santonio had the exact yardage that he had from the Super Bowl. Interesting...

I think it was a brilliant idea from Joel to bring fantasy football here to the CCA. I'm having a ball.:D

RM

Jumbie

Members
Here is my Team: The Jumbie Buster's

QB- Tony Romo (Dallas)

WR- Domenik Hixon (NYG)

WR- Braylon Edwards (Clev)

RB- Adrian Peterson ( Min)

RB- Steve Slaton ( Houst)

TE- Owen Daniels (Houst)

W/R/T- Chris Chambers (Chargers)

Defense- Dallas Cowboys

Back ups:

Steve Smith (CAR)
Kevin Smith (DET)
Jerricho Cotchery (NYJ)
Beanie Wells (ARI)
Matt Hasselbeck (SEA)

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
Naa, I think the reason why they put 2 players on the cover is so at least one will survive...Knock on wood for Fitzgerald.

RM

Jumbie

Members
Ok...so who is the team owner for the Predators? Who ever it is...YOUR GOING DOWN BABY!!!! Just like my man Macho Man Randy Savage
OOOOOHHHHHH YYYYYEEEEEAAAAAHHHHHHH! lol

macho-man-randy-savage.jpg

mrkillie

Members
Ok...so who is the team owner for the Predators? Who ever it is...YOUR GOING DOWN BABY!!!! Just like my man Macho Man Randy Savage

OH PLEEEAASSEEEEE! You're starting Dominic Hixon at one of your WRs and you think you'll win????? HIXON???? HAH!:p

Joel

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP

macho-man-randy-savage.jpg

LOL!!! HAHAHAHAAA!!!! Love Randy Macho Man Savage :lol:

Game on today guys and gals!!!

RM

Jumbie

Members
OH PLEEEAASSEEEEE! You're starting Dominic Hixon at one of your WRs and you think you'll win????? HIXON???? HAH!:p

Joel

OMG ROTFLMAO!!!!! Dude I thought I changed that this morning (Before I started talking trash lol) and after reading your post I looked at my roster and I was like :eek::spanka::smashfreakB:. I changed it now I put in Jerricho Cotchery (LOL). Yeah yeah I know I really am lacking in the WR department lol.