• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Who's going to ACA 2010 in Milwaukee?

Lively

Members
I'm just glad you're passing them... having to suffer until you can have it blasted to bits so it will pass is really not fun.

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Thanks everyone.
I sort of highjacked the thread with this talk.

Got another small piece today at work. I think I will start a collection.
Thats 2 little ones and one good size one so far. That does not count any that I may have passed on the trip or the drive. I was not looking then. Hmm. should have bought a brine shrimp net. lol

fischfan13

Banned
Thanks everyone.
I sort of highjacked the thread with this talk.

Got another small piece today at work. I think I will start a collection.
Thats 2 little ones and one good size one so far. That does not count any that I may have passed on the trip or the drive. I was not looking then. Hmm. should have bought a brine shrimp net. lol

I can just see it now...

"UP for auction we have 6, count 'em SIX, stones passed by President of the CCA, Pat Kelly. Who wants to start the bidding at $10...that's less than two bucks per stone!"

minifoot77

Members
well i have drank 3-4 litres of dew a day for about 10 years and i don't have any problems... my girl will voutche for me

dogofwar

CCA Members
Not to change the topic but is anyone else struggling with the idea of a vacation to... Milwaukee?

fischfan13

Banned
Not to change the topic but is anyone else struggling with the idea of a vacation to... Milwaukee?

Wow, thank you for breaking your silence.
I find the Midwest to be as dull as dishwater.
I sat with Ted Judy one night for dinner and he was trying to sell me on Milwaukee.
Milwaukee is known for beer.
Now don't get me wrong, I like beer, but they have not reinvented anything in a frosty mug.
Milwaukee is known for cheese.
Hmmm...cheese. Being Italian I like mozzarella, ricotta (not really a cheese), romano, provolone, parmigiano-reggiano and so on. Milwaukee is not known for any of those.
Milwaukee is known for brats.
Brats?
I like sausage and kielbasa.
I like my sausage in a pot of sauce or grilled and smothered in peppers and onions. I like my kielbasa smoked or fresh on the grill with sauerkraut. Again, brats are not going to do anything for me.
As some of you know I am a City-Boy. Raised in a City. Lived in a City for 31 years, and grew up only 10 minutes from THE CITY...NYC.
I will possibly go, but spend most of my time inside of the convention.

Sorry for the rant.

One more thing...
Lets get this **** thing in Baltimore!

longstocking

Members
I just went there in March.

I didn't think I would like it. I LOVED it ! Food was fantastic... aquarium was different and very cool !

I can't wait to go back.

fischfan13

Banned
I just went there in March.

I didn't think I would like it. I LOVED it ! Food was fantastic... aquarium was different and very cool !

I can't wait to go back.

This comes from someone who keeps Cyp....yaaaaaawn...ric...yawwwwnnnn....richro....
sleeping-smiley-009.gif
sleeping-smiley-009.gif
sleeping-smiley-009.gif
....Tanganyikan Sardines.
sleeping-smiley-013.gif

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
Baltimore would be...ok, but there are some other locations that would be pleasantly user friendly and price sensitive.

I'm talking about in Maryland near the Metropolitan area of DC and VA. Don't ask me where because that information is Classified and I'll have to kill you.

Richard

Lively

Members
Baltimore would be...ok, but there are some other locations that would be pleasantly user friendly and price sensitive.

I'm talking about in Maryland near the Metropolitan area of DC and VA. Don't ask me where because that information is Classified and I'll have to kill you.

Richard

Your parents house? :lol:

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
:eek:How did you know!

No silly Rabbit! Tricks are For Kids. :lol:

Maybe Aquafest;) :cool:

Sike!!!

Still bored Stacy?

RM

Lively

Members
I wish, cleaning the sunroom. Kids got something sticky on the floor. This is the second time I've had to do it... and I've mopped the stupid room three times today. It's that slate tile stuff - looks great, hides dirt well and a good thing since it is a PAIN IN THE A S S to actually clean. I'm on a waiting for it to dry to make sure it's not sticky break right now... lol