• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

PVAS Spring Auction - Wazupwidat?

F8LBITE

Members
You just be there my friend. I have your plants. Monster swords, lots of Anubias, lots of Jave fern, crypt spiralis, lots of val, other cryprs, rotala and I think that might be it except for the water sprite.

I do have pictures of the Apistos. The bristlenoses are variegated dwarfs. There will be juvies and a breeding group. I do not have pictures of them.

George

Cant wait to see you buddy. Ill be there. Who else is coming!?

gardengirl

Members
I just hope that styro from South Carolina gets to us in time. The vendor is sending them up today by Fed Ex to the school where the auction will be held and we're "guaranteed" delivery by 1:00 PM. I hope so!

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
I registered via the mygroupauctions website but I cant figure out how to view a list or do anything on the site besides register. Any tips?

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
I'll be there, I'm looking for some mbuna and from the looks of their post... I'm being catered to.
What post are you referring to? The pre-registration list has 2 lots of peacocks, but no other African cichlids I noticed.

I just hope that styro from South Carolina gets to us in time. The vendor is sending them up today by Fed Ex to the school where the auction will be held and we're "guaranteed" delivery by 1:00 PM. I hope so!
Do you have a list of what was donated? If thisn is the African shipment you mentioned, I'd be very interested to hear what was included.

STATMATT

Members
Who's the vendor from SC? I'd be really bummed if the styro didn't come in on time, but if it comes late you know who's door to come knocking on right?

Plenipotentiary-at-large
Remarkably byzantine...

..any clues/advice on how to preview auction items? Registered and logged on as user - indicates that I must specify an auction from a list of zero choices to preview auction items.

verbal

CCA Members
..any clues/advice on how to preview auction items? Registered and logged on as user - indicates that I must specify an auction from a list of zero choices to preview auction items.

Have you set your "club affiliation" to be PVAS?

gardengirl

Members
Who's the vendor from SC? I'd be really bummed if the styro didn't come in on time, but if it comes late you know who's door to come knocking on right?

Bobby Keiger of Dykemyster's Fish is sending the box. I met him at the Super Pet Expo where he was exhibiting. He is a new corporate sponsor of PVAS.

I think it will get there on time. I just got the Fed Ex email and it's slated to be delivered by noon. ;)

www.dykemyster.com

gardengirl

Members

Log in, then hover over "Prepare" and you'll see a box will drop down. Click on "Preview Auction Items" and it will come up. There are already over 500 items on the list, many with photos. :D

Plenipotentiary-at-large
;85551 said:
Log in, then hover over "Prepare" and you'll see a box will drop down. Click on "Preview Auction Items" and it will come up. There are already over 500 items on the list, many with photos. :D

No. What comes up says…

UPCOMING AUCTIONS

Select an upcoming auction * Required

Then a box that says "select an auction" with no choices.

Plenipotentiary-at-large
You have to make your group affiliation to PVAS first. Then the auction will be available.

Sigh. As previously indicated, did that already, still doesn't work. S'alright, my man Jesse sent me the lists. May his feet stay ever wet.

Plenipotentiary-at-large
Matt-

Under affiliations there is one for 'pvas' and one for 'potomac valley aquarium society'. While the former acronymic affiliation didn't work on this end, the latter did. Maybe its a Mac/Apple thing. Luck.