• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

October meeting

George

CCA Charter Member and person in charge of the we
And I thought Ron was talking about women. Cigars do smell better though, just not as much fun most of the time. Just ask Bill.

Maybe if you hung with a better class of guys Lively they would smoke better cigars. Cheap cigars smell bad.

Sorry Ron, I switched to Dominicans. Just as good and less problems.

George

Lively

Members
BahHa! You sayin' that my daddy had no class, Georgie? I used to love to take his cigar boxes when he was done with them - and those wood wrapper things that they used to insert in the metal holders. He smoked good ones - I just liked the smell of his pipe better.

Dominican cigars, or women? :p

minifoot77

Members
being a noob... my question is are all of our meetings at the same place unless otherwise specified like frybabies?

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Whats interesting? I might bring some Aulonocara Baenschi and some plastic plants. Anyone interested in slate mounted driftwood?

I guess interesting is in the eye of the beholder. I was looking to start up the usual discussion about what folks may be bringing...

toddnbecka

Members
I plan on bringing a couple of male P. nyererei, maybe a male nicholsi as well.
Here's a couple of losy pics, fish actually look better than these:
P1020624.jpg

P1020791.jpg

mab

Members
Any interest in a couple fluvals - a 403 and a 404? How about an RO system? Some Whisper or TetraTec filters with built in heaters? How about a diatom filter?

As to fish: I'm bringing some dither rainbows (not for breeding since they are most likely a Melanotaenia affinis x splendida cross). I also have some Gymnogeophagus sp. "Norte" and a number of Apistos - different species.

chris_todd

Members
Does anyone have cories and otocinclus they could sell me? I need 4-6 of each for a planted Discus tank I'm starting up. Not sure what species of Cories I want... sterbai perhaps? Just not the albino kind; they wouldn't look right in a planted Discus tank.

Chris Todd

maddog10

Members
Chris,

I have some Corydoras sp. C131, but they aren't exactly cheap. I have a group of 5 for sale at $100. They are a cool fish.

chris_todd

Members
Chris,

I have some Corydoras sp. C131, but they aren't exactly cheap. I have a group of 5 for sale at $100. They are a cool fish.

Michael, those look cool, indeed, but if I spent $100 on what amounts to my "clean up crew", then I wouldn't have enough to get the Discus I want. :eek: Thanks, but I'm looking for something more common.

Chris

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
I guess interesting is in the eye of the beholder. I was looking to start up the usual discussion about what folks may be bringing...

I'm still wavering as whether or not to bring some of my A. maylandi (sulfurheads). The largest ones are still only about 1.25" long. I may just wait until next meeting.