• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

NBA Playoffs

Rasta Fish

Members
I would love to see Boston also...but they better start stepping up they have been looking sloppy in some parts of the game when it matters...

I did not catch the game last night..but i must say i was very surprised by the result I thought SA would have pulled it off...I think OKC caught SA relaxing and took advantage of it now they are in BIG Trouble...
What D.Q No posting about this ??
Your slacking up man

Zeppelin2088

Members
No amount of WD-40 can blast away that rust. Ginobili was on his game last night. It's amazing how Tony Parker went from playing MVP type basketball to being invisible though. Series over, who will play OKC in the final is the question.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
I would love to see Boston also...but they better start stepping up they have been looking sloppy in some parts of the game when it matters...

I did not catch the game last night..but i must say i was very surprised by the result I thought SA would have pulled it off...I think OKC caught SA relaxing and took advantage of it now they are in BIG Trouble...
What D.Q No posting about this ??
Your slacking up man
UMM I POSTED "LOL" @ 550A.M......NUFF SAID. I SAW THE GAME AND IM NOT A SA FAN AND YOU DIDNT. GUESS WHO IS SLACKING :rolleyes:. LOL
YA BOYS START LOSING AND YOU LOSING INTEREST? JIM GIVE HIM A PEP TALK! SO WHAT WILL IT BE GATORADE SHOWER OR HATORADE PUNCH WED? IVE BEEN WONDERING IF YOU SEE WHAT I WAS SAYING NOW :p.

Zeppelin2088

Members
The thunder actually shot pretty horrible last night and still won on the road. There's no chance the spurs get a win in okc. The spurs can't keep up. The spurs will be on a 10-15 point run and call a timeout themselves ruining their own momentum because they're old and tired.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app