• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

NBA Playoffs

Rasta Fish

Members
I give it to the Heat they fight for that one
However I did not like a few calls from the ref but all and all it was a very good game
I am still not counting them out yet if the Heat can win one in Boston then Yes i will
still alive!!!

fischfan13

Banned
545103_274074399357768_788630697_n.jpg

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
I give it to the Heat they fight for that one
However I did not like a few calls from the ref but all and all it was a very good game
I am still not counting them out yet if the Heat can win one in Boston then Yes i will
still alive!!!
:confused0007::confused0024: YOU LOST ME ON THAT LAST SENTENCE. *i grab jim and have him translate* THAT SPURESE YOU ARE SO ENTHUSIASTICALLY ARE JIBBERING :D....WISH ME :sign0111:
THE REFS MISSED A CRUCIAL ONE ON RONDO AT THE END BUT HEY YOU WIN SOME YOU LOSE SOME. GREAT CONTEST OF INTESTINAL FORTITUDE BY ATHELETES ON BOTH TEAMS.:sign0201: TO THE CELTICS ON THAT 4TH QTR RUN. THAT WAS SOME **** GOOD SHOOTING ON THE 3'S BY ALLEN, RONDO, P.....(CANT SPELL HIS NAME LOL) . DEF KEPT THEM IN THE GAME. I COULD KILL JAMES FOR NOT PLAYING STRONG D! I MEAN YOUR 6'8" PUT A HAND UP IN HIS FACE AND DENY A GOOD LOOK AT THE BASKET. :angry3: THAT WAS THE ONE OF THE REASONS IT WENT TO OT WHEN HE DIDNT STAY W/ RONDO AT THE END OF THE 4TH AND HE NAILED THAT 3 FROM THE RIGHT WING. I **** NEAR _______________________________!(FLATLINED)

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
LOOKS JUST LIKE THE HANDS OF THE KNICKS SQUAD TOO....NOW IM SURE LEBRON IS USING HIS HANDS TO EARN HIS FIRST ONE AND SLICE UP A KOBE STEAK WHILST YA BOY KOBE POUTS ANOTHER YEAR OF BEING SWEPT OUT OF THE PLAYOFFS...BUT BACK TO YA KNICKS. YA BEEN REALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL QUIET AS OF LATE EVEN WHEN THEY PLAYED OR SHALL I SAY TOYED WITH YOU GUYS. IS THIS THE BEST YOU CAN CHIRP ...... :D **crickets chirping**

fischfan13

Banned
DQ, have you noticed how most of my predictions have worked out...reason to be quiet.
A critical moment last night that, if not for the Heat winning in OT, would be brought up was Lebron looking awful during the final minute of regulation. A missed layup, and then a rebound about 8' from the net and he turns to pass!!! He turned to pass?!?!?!?!
Lebron, if you want a ring that bad then go get your ring.

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
DQ, have you noticed how most of my predictions have worked out...reason to be quiet.
A critical moment last night that, if not for the Heat winning in OT, would be brought up was Lebron looking awful during the final minute of regulation. A missed layup, and then a rebound about 8' from the net and he turns to pass!!! He turned to pass?!?!?!?!
Lebron, if you want a ring that bad then go get your ring.
I THOUGHT YOU TOLD ME THE KNICKS WOULD BEAT MY HEAT. YOU FORGOT TO MENTION POOR FT SHOOTING AS WELL..HIM HASLEM AND WADE I WAS LIKE WTF?

Rasta Fish

Members
DQ i know lastnigh at some point in the game you were sweating and thinking how you going to explain to me about the Heat lost....LUCKY for you they pulled it off.
Back to Boston it will be a different game, Heat is very happy to barely get away with that one my friend even with all the EXTRA HELP!!!:D
How about Rondo!!!!

So SA again tonight?
Jim you can chime in at some point
Looks like it will be another lesson in B-Ball for the big bad OKC..maybe next year

Bill at some point DQ will listen to what your saying

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
DQ i know lastnigh at some point in the game you were sweating and thinking how you going to explain to me about the Heat lost....LUCKY for you they pulled it off.
Back to Boston it will be a different game, Heat is very happy to barely get away with that one my friend even with all the EXTRA HELP!!!:D
How about Rondo!!!!

So SA again tonight?
Jim you can chime in at some point
Looks like it will be another lesson in B-Ball for the big bad OKC..maybe next year

Bill at some point DQ will listen to what your saying
ummm no rasta i wont but at some point u will finally see what ive been saying all along...boston cant run with the heat. wait, i know ..i know..."they beat them in reg season blah blah and blah" but as i said before its the playoffs now baby. funny how the extra help is applied here. i think when someone mentioned manu ginobli flopping youre reply was he was a pro. during the playoffs ive come to expect good/bad calls. hell i lived thruough the joey crawford era which im sure you have fond memories of what he did and and tried to do to your player and team. it comes with it. do i think the refs are fair? sometimes i wonder how they missed it/ or called that until you look at it in slow motion on the replay. sometimes i wonder if they are even watching the same play :wacko:. i do know this its supposed to be physical at this point. to quote sa...." time to get mean and nasty" if you wanna win. looks like the defending eastern conference champions wanted it last night. ;)

p.s. scroll up a few posts to where i mentioned i ___________________________(flatlined) and actually i couldnt wait to post and laugh cuz im sure you are "still waiting to see". i posted @ 1146pm.
*insert crickets here*

Zeppelin2088

Members
Finally! I've been begging Scotty to try Sefolosha on Parker. Sefolosha can make any perimeter player look bad. Westbrook was awesome too, got everyone going. In game 4 the spurs are going to try and switch Sefolosha off of Parker with screens like crazy. Never seen Parker that flustered.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
Finally! I've been begging Scotty to try Sefolosha on Parker. Sefolosha can make any perimeter player look bad. Westbrook was awesome too, got everyone going. In game 4 the spurs are going to try and switch Sefolosha off of Parker with screens like crazy. Never seen Parker that flustered.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
indeed so. they didnt play parker or duncan in the 4th qtr. i thought ibaka was playing well as well. im loving how they block shots all over the place. switching up off the screens was great! now can they continue to win w/ the new formula? we will have to see. i know they can do it. they proved to themselves and to us last night.