• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

NBA Playoffs

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
**CRICKETS CHIRPING** LOOKING AROUND FOR THE SA PEANUT GALLERY....WHATS A MATTER GUYS CAT GOT YA TONGUE TODAY? LOL SURE IS QUIET TODAY.

Rasta Fish

Members
3 NAMES YA DONT WANNA HEAR IN SAN ANTONIO.....DERRIK FISHER, SEFOLUSA, AND JOEY CRAWFORD.

These guys are not consistent you can really hang your hat on one game
you have to remember who the SPURS are

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
Where is the nasty? Durant OWNED the 4th qtr! Perkins did a hell of a job filling the lanes and running the floor hard. Ibaka got his game going as well. Once again Sefalosha hurt Sa when it counted most. Harden lit the 3s up to help tie the series 2-2. Need to ride this momentum for 2 more games.

guarddog5

CCA Members
Where is the nasty? Durant OWNED the 4th qtr! Perkins did a hell of a job filling the lanes and running the floor hard. Ibaka got his game going as well. Once again Sefalosha hurt Sa when it counted most. Harden lit the 3s up to help tie the series 2-2. Need to ride this momentum for 2 more games.

They held serve, and they played great at home. Next game will be interesting! Duct tape and WD40, lets Go Spurs! Get nasty!

verbal

CCA Members
I'm here win or lose. 2-2 & two words ....foul shots.
Other than LeBron, the Heat's free throw shooting was fine. As a team they ended up at 70% the same as the Celtics.

I think the Heat's big weakness is a lack of depth. Without Bosh they only have 5 players who would be decent NBA starters(Haslem would fit the criteria, Anthony is not).

With the loss of Avery Bradly Boston's depth is pretty weak, but Dooling was a big help. Pietrus and Daniels played pretty well despite not scoring.

Usually the stars are what matters in the NBA. However I think the finals may come down to the benches, and you have to like either Western Conference team over the Eastern Conference teams. Boston might be able to get by with a slower pace, but the Heat really will struggle with their fast pace and lack of depth.

Rasta Fish

Members
Other than LeBron, the Heat's free throw shooting was fine. As a team they ended up at 70% the same as the Celtics.

I think the Heat's big weakness is a lack of depth. Without Bosh they only have 5 players who would be decent NBA starters(Haslem would fit the criteria, Anthony is not).

With the loss of Avery Bradly Boston's depth is pretty weak, but Dooling was a big help. Pietrus and Daniels played pretty well despite not scoring.

Usually the stars are what matters in the NBA. However I think the finals may come down to the benches, and you have to like either Western Conference team over the Eastern Conference teams. Boston might be able to get by with a slower pace, but the Heat really will struggle with their fast pace and lack of depth.
+1
It was scary last night when Miami made their run i was a little surprised they had it in them i hate that Boston sorta look sloppy in the 2nd quarter they can afford to do that, Miami might just do it if they keep letting the game come down to the final shot.

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
+1
It was scary last night when Miami made their run i was a little surprised they had it in them i hate that Boston sorta look sloppy in the 2nd quarter they can afford to do that, Miami might just do it if they keep letting the game come down to the final shot.
This has been when miami has been making their runs..late 3rd and 4th qtrs. it has come to become an expectation with them in the 4th.