• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Flowerhorn identification

No he's alone in the tank.Should I add a bp with him,are you sure?I have one bp.will the figbt?

Sent from my ST26i using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Well you can put a few fish in the tank with him depending on his size and I would make it all females so that he can pair up with a female but make sure you change the setting of the decoration around in the tank.

Sent from my HP Slate 7 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

adi51096

Members
Unfortunately my fh died after a water change.I immediately got a new one.here's the pic

uploadfromtaptalk1396886426881.jpg

adi51096

Members
I want to make him more active I.e he should respond to me when I go near the tank.Please tell me how can I make him more comfortable?he hides behind the filter when I go near the tank.please tell me I'm worried!

Localzoo

Board of Directors
I want to make him more active I.e he should respond to me when I go near the tank.Please tell me how can I make him more comfortable?he hides behind the filter when I go near the tank.please tell me I'm worried!

Training to come out when your around
1.) requires you to be around the tank more
2.) associate you with food or something he/she likes
3.) possibly add dithers to help
Ma

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

adi51096

Members
Thanks for your suggestions.But whenever I go near the tank,he hides behind the filter,what to do in this case?

Localzoo

Board of Directors
What are you feeding? Try to find a "treat" worms, krill...things like that
and only drop them one at a time while your there.
Fish just need you around to get used to you also so they get used to the movement around their tank.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

adi51096

Members
And on internet,I have read that a flowerhorn should have red color in it.But my flowerhorn is green in color.is it normal?or maybe he's of other type that's why he's like that?