• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Your Photoworkshop Images

Anybody that took some photos at the February Photo Workshop meeting and would like to have them critiqued, post them in the "members only" area here in the "Photo Workshop" folder.

We will make suggestions and try to help you get them better.

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
I know the photo shop meeting was over a month ago, but here are some of my pics from that day.[attachmentid=198]

Not sure what camera you used. As for the composition, the crop is a tad tight. a little more space to the rear of the fish, and at least twice as much to the front provides the effect that the subject is moving into the frame.

The fish is evenly exposed, which is what we always strive for. One of the toughest subjects to shoot, the albinos raise havoc with bright highlights due to their liquid white hotspots. However, you did a fairly nice job here. The area just above the lips is what I am referring to.

If you had some decent post processing software, like photo shop, you could clean up some of the distractions on the botttom a little too.

Overall, I give you a "B" for this image.

Nice job. :D