• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Young Aquarists' Raffle

golsama

Corresponding Secretary
Hey CCA! I am very excited to announce the kids' activity for BFD this year! We will be doing a special raffle for children ages 6-14 for 10 gallon tank set-ups (complete with everything)!

There are many ways for children to earn raffle tickets for this event. There is even a way to earn tickets before BFD even starts! In order to earn 2 raffle tickets, children between ages 6 and 14 can submit their answer to the question, Why would I like to have an aquarium?. Submissions can be in the media of their choice (e.g. written essays, pictures, collages, mixed media, YouTube videos, etc.). These submissions need to be received no later than Tuesday, February 24th. Please send submissions either via snail mail or email as per instructed on the BFD website found here http://capitalcichlids.org/aquamania/?page_id=57

There are even more ways to earn raffle tickets at BFD! Children can drop by to say "hi" at our Kids' table, participate in table events, and/or play a fishing game! Walk-ins are more than welcome!

The 10 gallon aquarium set-ups will be raffled off Saturday evening and will be available for pick up then through Sunday morning. If you have any questions please feel free to either PM me or email! Don't forget to check out the website under Young Aquarists' Raffle!:jumping0045: