• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

YOU WERE ALL RIGHT!

Greengirl

Members
HI guys,

Remember when I complained that my angelfish fry kept dying before they could swim? And you told me to let the parents raise them for a bit? Well...I am happy to say that it worked. I have well over a hundred fry happily swimming around since Friday. I caught them shortly after they started swimming and threw them into their own private 10g where they eat bbs like champs. These ones are going to make it. THanks again for the advice.

mchambers

Former CCA member
Of course we were right! There's a first time for everything! :)

Seriously, congratulations on the fry. Just in time for Saturday's talk.

rich_one

Members
HI guys,

Remember when I complained that my angelfish fry kept dying before they could swim? And you told me to let the parents raise them for a bit? Well...I am happy to say that it worked. I have well over a hundred fry happily swimming around since Friday. I caught them shortly after they started swimming and threw them into their own private 10g where they eat bbs like champs. These ones are going to make it. THanks again for the advice.

:sign0173::happy0180:

-Rich

Not to be a naysayer, but new parents such as yours typically have this issue. I actually took eggs to a biochemist I know and from looking at them it looks like the eggs lacked enough yolk to get them through. After a few more tries, they seem to get it right.