• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Ya know you have been obsessed with this hobby when.....

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
Ya know.....

When your wife misses her sisters wedding because she is in Fort Worth for a fish convention.....

Plenipotentiary-at-large
My favorite so far...

You know you are obsessed when

Your son is planning on a July wedding and asks you when the fish nut convention is so he can schedule around it.

The one about the third electricaL line to an 8' x 12' room was great as well.

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
THERE HAS GOT TO BE A GREAT STORY BEHIND THIS ..SO PLAY LIKE PAUL HARVEY AND TELL US "THE REST OF THE STORY" :jumpy:

Nothing special.

I registered for the Fort Worth ACA in January. (I always pay way in advance.)
Then in Feb I bought my airline tickets.
In March her only sister (makes for a better story?) calls up and says she is getting married.(her first/only, again for the story)
Tells Tracey when and Tracey immediately says "of all the Saturdays in the year".... "I wont be there."
Now to be truthfull, it was a small wedding in the courthouse and she had been dating the guy for almost 20 years. LOL so it was not that big of a thing but I could not believe she did that.
Oh and they are divorced already. LOL
And now you know the rest of the story.

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
Nothing special.

I registered for the Fort Worth ACA in January. (I always pay way in advance.)
Then in Feb I bought my airline tickets.
In March her only sister (makes for a better story?) calls up and says she is getting married.(her first/only, again for the story)
Tells Tracey when and Tracey immediately says "of all the Saturdays in the year".... "I wont be there."
Now to be truthfull, it was a small wedding in the courthouse and she had been dating the guy for almost 20 years. LOL so it was not that big of a thing but I could not believe she did that.
Oh and they are divorced already. LOL
And now you know the rest of the story.
HAHA GREAT STORY STORY. DATED FOR 20 YRS HUH THEY WERE MARRIED THEY JUST DIDNT KNOW IT LOL! THANKS FOR SHARING ;)

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
You know your obsessed when you read a thread and it take you 15 minutes to count the species of fish in your house.

(or bored at work)

golsama

Corresponding Secretary
You know you're obsessed when you injure your hand and after the pain subsides, your first thought is how am I going to do tank maintenance?

...when you visit someone's house you immediately envision how many tanks you could put in it and where.

...when you find unused space in your house you immediately start planning another tank.

...your amazon wishlist is full of stuff for your tanks.

longstocking

Members
You know you are obsessed when you make a deal to buy fish then realize, oh crap! You needed to buy your husband a Valentines Gift with that money!

rich_one

Members
You know your obsessed when you sell your 55 gallon tank and stand, that had been sitting in your garage for over a year, because your never going to use it again. Then you get a juvie of a really cool fish, but need to grow it out before tossing it in with the main population, so you think about getting a 55 gallon tank as a growout tank...

-Rich

mscichlid

Founder
You know you are obcessed when you hunt down fish and have no way to pay for them.

You know you are obsessed when you refit your fishroom to have less tanks and then turn around and buy tanks...with no where to put them because of the refit.

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Tell your hubby that the fish you bought are a present from him, and that his Valentines Day present is to see you happy with new fish.

Ok, now what was this thread about again...

simpsons+bowling+ball.jpg