• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Xystichromis sp. Flameback

CraigSmack

CCA Members
Good afternoon CCA, I recently got my CARES email submission back. I have 4 batches of fry from my Flamebacks(really sharp fish) and the bigger ones are already hanging in the big tank with fish 6 inches. I have 25(ish) 2.5" and who knows how many 1-1.5" and ??.5" available. I really would like to get these fish out there, so I'm thinking $15 for the bigger males and $8 for the smaller ones. Multi discount definitely and would consider trades. Located in St. Mary's county in California, md.IMAG1466.jpg IMAG1364.jpg IMAG1264 (1).jpg

jstlstn

Members
Hey Craig I also live is St. Mary's county. What you looking for in trade. I have a ton of rusties and yellow tails. I also have some Hybrid OB's that are starting to look nice.

jstlstn

Members
Cool is I make more space before there all gone I would really like one for my main tank. It mostly Peacock and Haps also.

CraigSmack

CCA Members
Tons of fry, maybe i was overzealous with my price or St. Mary's is just too far for peeps. $10 male $6/female $5fry(unsexed)