• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Xtreme Aquatic Foods??

MAV75

Members
Does anyone have any long term experience with Xtreme Aquatic Foods??
I got a few samples of their Catfish PeeWee and their Cat Scrapers at the Catfish Convention, all of my fish seem to love it, specially my plecos, they come out into the open to grab the wafers.
Also, does anyone know where to buy them from? I went to their website, but it looks as if it's only set up for retailers to call and place orders.
Thanks
Mauricio

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
I will make an inquiry for you.
give me a day or two to see if I can work any magic... LOL

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
I do see a store locator on the website.
Both of the larger stores around Baltimore have it.

I did send an email. We will see if anything comes of it.

msjinkzd

invert junkie
I love it. I have been using it for several months. My big boys especially love it.

Interestingly enough, even my hardcore vegetarians (otocinclus and nerites) will eat the peewee.

You can buy it through kensfish as well.

MAV75

Members
Thanks for all the feedback, I will make sure to get some more of it before I run out. Thanks again.
Mauricio

msjinkzd

invert junkie
if you want to try any of the other types, they are usually happy to send out samples or I would be more than happy to send you some (I have every size they offer) for you to try as well. Just let me know :)