• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

WTT: 40 breeder

Becca

Members
For 2 20 gallon or 15 gallon tanks.

Drilled 40B. One drilled area is sealed, the other has a bulkhead and can be capped. I use it to run my airlines to sponge filters.

It is great for a grow out or quarantine for larger fish. Has a center brace. No lids, but I can give you a piece of plastic cut to cover the top.

Would you be interested in a 29 and 10? Or two 10's for partial trade? Figured I'd ask. If you can't find a trade I would be interested in buying it if it goes for sale by aquamania:)

Sent from my SCH-S960L using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Becca

Members
Would you be interested in a 29 and 10? Or two 10's for partial trade? Figured I'd ask. If you can't find a trade I would be interested in buying it if it goes for sale by aquamania:)

A 29 and a 10 could work, but I'd definitely prefer something with the 20 or 15 gallon footprint. They stick out over the edge of my rack just enough for me to be able to dump water in them with a bucket. I'm not too far from Aquamania, so if you wanted to stop by and swap during Aquamania, I could probably manage that.

I was going to Q-tine my fish from Jeff Rapps in it, but could do each of them singly in a smaller tank if I have to. They're not big enough to break glass.

Okay, lets see if anyone else has anything that will work better for you and if not by friday we will make a plan. Someone else may have a better offer. If not i'll pack the 10 and 29.

Becca

Members
Okay, lets see if anyone else has anything that will work better for you and if not by friday we will make a plan. Someone else may have a better offer. If not i'll pack the 10 and 29.

Hey, I think I am going to pass on these - I'd like to be able to qtine the fish from Rapps in the 40 for a couple of weeks and a 29 won't be big enough for them.

Ok probably better because my small car is stuffed full of crap. I was just wondering how I would stuff them in.