• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

WTT: 2 Parrot Cichlids

Quicklynx

Members
I have 2 parrot cichlids 2-3" for trade. Unfortunately, they are just a little too small for the tank. My A. Citranellum, Vieja Synspillums, and other 2 larger Parrots pick on them way too hard.

I threw them into the sump 3 weeks ago to allow them to recover. I can try and get some pictures tomorrow when I turn the lights back on.

One is orange with black spots and the other is still dark but has a lot of red coming in.

I would like to trade for fish or a fish that is at least 4" in length. My Citranellum ate my 3" Clown Loaches. She is pretty nasty.

I have a 4-5" Geophagus Brasi. that is currently by himself. I wouldn't mind getting another earth eater to swim alongside him.

I may consider a Convict pair. They can handle anything at any size.

Just to clarify, the parrots are still in recovery mode but have returned to solid shape. The orange parrot was rubbing against the rocks when hiding. His scales have since repaired. The darker parrots fins have recovered nicely but are still not completely grown back.

If interested let me know.

Thanks